Sunday, October 5, 2008

ALL the grandparents!


Last weekend my parents and Brian's parents came to visit. We had a great time. Maya was handed around a lot so all the grandparents got equal amount of time with her. I'm looking forward to the next time we all can get together. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:



The whole family. Thanks for the tripod Don & Sharon! I love it.



Both the grandmoms

See mom, you're so pretty naturally!


Both the granddads. Definitely not as photogenic as the women :)




My dad with Maya.





Love this one! My mom is just in awwe.






Awwe. Granddad Don's lap is soooo cushiony and comfy.

One of my favorites...






Another favorite...







That's all!!

http://www.brwhite.net/gallery/gallery/shahwhitevisit?page=1

up next, PEAS!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I didn't know you were into photography! great pictues! christina from grbaby

Trevor Penn said...

Hey Purvi,
I'm guessing that most of the portraits are with the 50/1.8. You've shown great improvement in a month's time. You've begun to frame your subjects better and make good use of the DoF. The lens isn't its sharpest wide open, so i suggest that you step it down to arnd 50/2.8 and try to get as close to the subject as possible. Good luck.

-shankzden (from dpreview)