Saturday, October 11, 2008

More of Maya

A couple things have happened since I took these pictures. I now have an external flash, but I haven't even tried using it yet. I also realized I need to be using lower ISO settings outside. I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed with everything I want to learn. I wish there was more time in the day.

Mean Maya! I'm not sure what she was doing.


Love this profile shot. Her cheeks get bigger and bigger and are so pinchable.

Outside with dad. These are the pictures that I should have used my 50 mm prime and a lower ISO setting. I also read more about picture style settings and shooting in RAW. I'm dying to get sharper images with bold colors. I think using picture style settings or shooting in RAW will help me get more what I'm looking for.



No comments: