Thursday, October 23, 2008

CRAWLING!!!

I am back up and running! What's new? Maya is teething and crawling!!! I saw her crawl for the first time yesterday. This morning I took the camera to daycare and she did this....



If you heard whispering in the background, it was me. Watching her crawl like that for the first time was amazing. I love being a mommy! It's bringing me so much joy.

Update on the computer situation... I did lose some pictures/videos of Maya but it could have been much much worse. Fortunately, I've been pretty good at backing up my files. I lost 2 weeks of pictures and 2 months of videos. Brian tried to recover the harddrive, but it went up in smoke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's MOBILE!! :) Congrats!

So sorry to hear about your hard drive - yikes! Glad it wasn't catastrophic, but still... stinky :(